Just FYI, the doc about using the JetPlayer on the device is:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/index.html#jet

About the JetCreator tool:
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/jet/jetcreator_manual.html

It's not because you're not aware of something that it doesn't exist.
While out of topic subjects are annoying, a dose a caution is
warranted for something as vast as Android :)

Xav

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Justin Anderson
<janderson....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this question have anything at all to do with Android?

> There are only 10 types of people in the world...
> Those who know binary and those who don't.
>

> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Mark <m...@sublimeslime.com> wrote:
>>
>> The EASDLL.dll is not recognized by Cubase SX 3.0.2, nor according to
>> a poster on the developer's group, Sonar. Seriously broken or
>> seriously misunderstood? If we're going to author Jet audio, we need
>> this synth right?
>>
>> --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en

--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!