http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/03e2bc60e78000dc#

This is the one where I think I described best what I'm trying to do,
I realized after I posted this one some people did respond.  (I don't
want every email this list puts out, even in digest form, but it'd be
nice if there was a way to easily find responses to your own threads,
you know, took me some digging to realize I did have responses.  I'm
gonna try to find a way to make the suggestion to Google)