Sorry that you got nothing but smug response so far.

But you might need to provide more information. Not familiar with your
particular problem, but you'll want to follow some basic procedures of
debugging such as locating where the breakdown is taking place, <what
line of code>, and what exactly is the serialization error <that is,
what does the exact error say?>

are you working in Eclipse? if so, there are some debugging tools
there all set up for you (open in emulator as debug as>android
application rather than run as>android application). Also view the
processing of your app through the emulator in DDMS could help you
gain more insight into where the error is and perhaps why (Window>Open
Perspective>DDMS on a mac, not sure what it is on Windows or Linux,
but you can figure that out).

If not in Eclipse, not sure, but again, you'll want to figure out
where this breakdown is occurring before you know how to fix it.

Also, what are you _trying_ to do?