Thanks for your reply.
I try to use invalidate method. But I have one more problem when I use
invalidate.
If I invalidate the map, my location overlay image is gone, and it takes few
seconds to fix my location overlay Image.
So I want is not to clear the my location overlay image. when i clear the
overlay image, I can clear without my location overlay image.
is there any way to invalidate without clearing my location overlay image.

regards
NBS