Hi guys ---

to put closure to this thread as well - I compile the changes in the
Resource perspective
in Eclipse, and with the emulator open I re-launch the app either in
debug or standard
mode and watch it in DDMS. I can see the apk file being loaded in the
emulator's file system
(I can see the size and it is the new one for sure), however, the
changes I made do not
show up in the execution panel. Are there cases when I need to
shutdown the emulator
and restart it? Or would the relaunching of the app ALWAYS guarantees
the changes
will be executed? Just making sure.

Thanks