Hi,
      I am currently working on application in which i use a library project
as android library and refer to its functionality in my application
project.But when i try to use a resource from library it gives error ...
"R.id can not be resolved". Is it that i can not use the resouces and
layouts in library project, in app project ? What i need to do...?....
      I m currently using android 1.6 and ADT 0.9.7 that supports building a
library project.

Thanks and Regards,
Ameya