So far so good, you've successfully hit a breakpoint. Now you need to
inspect variables (Google for Eclipse debugging basics).

Also set a breakpoint whee data is handed over to the adapter, and see which
one gets hit first.

BTW, I think adding "if (vidUris != null)" inside getCount() will fix the
crash for now, but still - learning how to debug and understand what the
code actually does during execution is instrumental to any further
development work you plan on doing.
--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

17.07.2010 2:15 пользователь "Victoria Busse" <victoriasarabu...@gmail.com>