If i can get any help it would be great.  I am trying to just run the
debug mode with the keytool and i enter the Keystore password from
Android which is "android" and it tells me that the password is
wrong.  What Do i do about this problem so i can get the MD5
fingerprint in order to get my API key for the google map for debug
mode.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as i get to where it asks
for the password and apparently android doesn't work anymore.