Justin,

Thanks for the reply.

I did add the scroll view in the xml but the application is crashing now.
Please find the updated below and please advice

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ScrollView>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"

    <TextView
        android:text="@string/HeaderText"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content">
    </TextView>
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/btnLinear"
        android:text="@string/Linear_Layout"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content">
    </Button>
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/btnRelative"
        android:text="@string/Relative_Layout"
        android:id="@+id/btnTable"
        android:text="@string/Table_Layout"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        ></Button>
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/btnGrid"
        android:text="@string/Grid_Layout"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        ></Button>
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/btnTab"
        android:text="Click me to for tab layout"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        </Button>
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/btnList"
        android:text="Click me for List view"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content">
    </Button>
    <ImageView
    android:src="@drawable/imgbutton"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"></ImageView>
     <ImageButton
    android:id="@+id/btnImage"
    android:src="@drawable/imgbutton"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"></ImageButton>
    <Button
        android:id="@+id/btnMenu"
        android:text="Menu Demos"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"