On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Justin Anderson <janderson....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Try taking out the android:layout_below attribute from the TextView...  I'm
> not sure if that is the problem, but I have a feeling it is.

I agree with this. I set my TextView height to fill_parent as well, though I
doubt that makes a different. The layout_weight attribute also seems suspect

If you're still not getting anywhere, get rid of everything but the main
layout, the listview, and the textview. Remove all the properties from them,
set their widths and heights to fill_parent, then add the other properties
back one at a time to see which is causing the issue.