Hi,

I am also curious about this, as what changes do I need to do so that I can
see the text in different languages.
Currently I am looking for Hindi language.

Please note : The changes I am doing in on the eclipse and not on any
specific phone.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Shaista Naaz