Hi Ganesh,

 When we make the project first time, it takes some sequence of build,
clean, switching build automatically on and off and run, if you run this
sequence some two or three times your R.java should be created and in the
console of your eclipse you will see something like loading your application
in phone, some stuff like that.

 R.java will be created only when your project is built successfully
otherwise it will not.

If you are making changes in the .xml files in the project where R.java was
created before, then just don't clean or built rather go to run history and
run your application.

Regards,
Shaista Naaz