You added a Bundle to the Intent so you should get a Bundle from the
the Intent and then get the array from the Bundle.

put: Intent      putExtra(String name, Bundle value)
get: Bundle      getExtras()

or

put: Intent      putExtra(String name, byte[] value)
get: byte[]      getByteArrayExtra(String name)

but not