Some new premission were introduced in Android v1.6 (API level 4).  In
your project if you are targeting Android v1.5 (API level 3) or
earlier these permissions will automatically get added to your APK.

To fix this target Android v1.6 (API level 4) and add

    <uses-sdk
        android:minSdkVersion="3"
        android:targetSdkVersion="4">
    </uses-sdk>

To your manifest.

Your APK will still install on Android v1.5 but you need to test/check
that you have not used any api calls that are only available in
Android v1.6.  If you have your code will break on an Android 1.5
device/emulator at runtime.