You don't need to use USE_MINGW anymore, the build system understands how
to do host cross-compiles natively now. Just doing 'mma' in
system/core/fastboot will build both the linux and windows versions. You
could also use:

   m -j8 host_cross_fastboot

As the most similar command to what you were running.

- Dan

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 2:29 PM Xiaofeng Lei <xiaofeng.lei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Recently we moved to Android N from M, and I'm working on poring some
> customized features to fastboot project. When I'm trying to build fastboot
> utility for Windows with the command "make -j8 fastboot USE_MINGW=1", it
> still generates the binary for Linux:
>
> Starting build with ninja
> ninja: Entering directory `.'
> [100% 17/17] Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/fastboot
>
> #### make completed successfully (30 seconds) ####
>
> Does anyone know how to generate "fastboot" utility?
>
> Thanks,
> Stanley
>
> --
> --