Hi all,

I write some local modules in my local Android M and it's fine to add the
flags LOCAL_JACK_ENABLED=disabled.
But now, It is Failed in Android N.
However, I do some experiment at the N default projects (ex: Launcher3 at
packages/apps), the results are also failed.

How can disable Jack compiler at Android N? Or is it the limitation in
currently !? (Do Anybody know the related annotations or news???)

Many thanks for helps.  Cheers.

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.