Somewhere in your modifications or device configuration you're setting
TARGET_GLOBAL_CFLAGS to "-DNO_SECURE_DISCARD". We no longer support setting
target-specific global cflags -- in the vast majority of cases it's not
necessary, and should be set for just the components that are interested in
it. This helps reduce unexpected consequences, and means that we can share
intermediates that don't change between different device builds more easily.

- Dan

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 3:46 AM, <q944489...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I builing the AOSP for my device ,I have a problem that I can't slove
>

> home/jack/Mokee/O/out/soong/make_vars-mk_N939St.mk:362: warning:
> TARGET_GLOBAL_CFLAGS does not match between Make and Soong:
> /home/jack/Mokee/O/out/soong/make_vars-mk_N939St.mk:362: warning: Make :
> -DNO_SECURE_DISCARD
> /home/jack/Mokee/O/out/soong/make_vars-mk_N939St.mk:362: warning: Soong:
> -fno-exceptions -Wno-multichar -fno-strict-aliasing
> -fstack-protector-strong -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections
> -funwind-tables -Wa,--noexecstack -Werror=format-security
> -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fno-short-enums -no-canonical-prefixes
> -fno-canonical-system-headers -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast
> -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
> -fno-strict-volatile-bitfields -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -Wstrict-aliasing=2
> -fgcse-after-reload -frerun-cse-after-loop -frename-registers -DANDROID
> -fmessage-length=0 -W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith
> -DNDEBUG -UDEBUG -fdebug-prefix-map=/proc/self/cwd= -fdiagnostics-color
> -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address
> -Werror=sequence-point -Werror=date-time -mcpu=cortex-a53
> /home/jack/Mokee/O/out/soong/make_vars-mk_N939St.mk:810: error: Soong
> variable check failed.
> 18:19:38 ckati failed with: exit status 1
> build/core/main.mk:21: recipe for target 'run_soong_ui' failed
> make: *** [run_soong_ui] Error 1
>
> --
> --
>
> ---