The results of the finder are cached in out/.module_paths/files.db, so once
the command has completed successfully once the next runs will be much
faster.  You could try wiping that file to reproduce it again, or run with
a different value for OUT_DIR (OUT_DIR=out2 lunch ...).

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.