Hi friends,

I had some test keys in /build/target/product/security

I had mac_permission.xml where keys are mapped with seinfo . In this
mac_permission.xml for any application signed with testkey had to deny
camera permission i had added deny-permission rule in teskey signature
stanza . But still i am able to install application from outside which is
signed with testkey and application is able to get permission of camera
too. How come camera permission getting accessible though i kept deny rule
in mac_permission.xml

I am working on build id NMF26V and version android 7.1.1_r9 .

Please do needful

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.