Hi All, I am very new to Android and just entering to the Android
ecosystem. I am working on a project on Android TV and am a bit stuck.
Following is what I have done so far

Have tried Android x86 source link:-
http://www.android-x86.org/getsourcecode and the system is running properly
on x86 board. Later we integrated Google Apps from this source
https://github.com/opengapps/aosp_build. Then we installed the tv launcher
app from play store. Ex. Aptoide TV Launcher on top as an app.

What I believe I did wrong?
1) I was working on Root Android OS that goes into the smartphone and not
the Android TV OS
2) Now I need to understand how to integrate atv package in this.
https://android.googlesource.com/device/google/atv/.  and create an Android
TV build
3) Then I want to understand how to integrate a custom "Android Launcher"
app by replacing the existing Leanback launcher already available in the
source code above so that runs as our startup launcher.

It would help me immensely if someone can guide me through this step.

Thank You

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.