You can actually hold the timestamp stable in system/build.prop too, by
setting the BUILD_DATETIME environment variable to a stable value (it's the
number of seconds since the unix epoch, normally generated with `date +%s`).

Since we've focused on keeping the individual files identical while
accepting a handful of known differences, the actual image generation may
not be as stable as we'd like it to be. That's just not as well tested, as
we've been mostly comparing individual files when converting make-based
functionality to our new build system.

- Dan