1. Which version of Android are you building against? host_required is only
supported on AOSP master. Unknown properties are errors, as they're often
typos.

2. Including Android.mk files from Android.bp files doesn't make sense,
what are you trying to do?

We do forbid all path references that use ".." to escape the current
directory however -- you either need to use a filegroup and a module
reference ":filegroup_name", or move the contents of the Android.bp up a
level. We saw this a lot in applications that had:

   foo/res/...
   foo/src/...
   foo/test/...

And had Android.mk files in the src and test directories that were using
"../" to access the other dirs. The better way to handle that is to move
those definitions up to a foo/Android.bp file.

There's some internal reasons why forbidding ".." helps a lot, but we also
wanted it very obvious where to look to figure out who was using a
particular file -- it may only be referenced by an Android.bp directly
upwards in the tree. `mma` can work better this way, and we've implemented
the concept of visibility so that modules can control who can use their
files/outputs.

- Dan