So the actual error that's blocking you is:

build/make/target/product/updatable_apex.mk:21: error:
> _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/fajita/lineage_fajita.mk]]:
> "vendor/oneplus/sdm845-common/sdm845-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.

But that's off-topic for this list, as Glenn mentions.

The nsjail error isn't fatal currently, but that's something we'd like to
change in the future (so that we can get better sandboxing within the build
and ensure reproducible/incremental builds work, etc). You may need to
tweak some of the settings w/LXC in order to allow nsjail to function, I
haven't used it. I know Docker has some known issues currently in which it
can't be configured to allow nsjail, but I'm hopeful that that will get
fixed.

- Dan