Hi there,

I am building some tools from *external/llvm*, specifically *opt*,
*llvm-link*, and* llc*.
For this, I revived the relevant Android.mk from previous commits
(for each of the tools, and a relevant portion at external/llvm/Android.mk).
They are normally picked up by the soong build system, and I can for
example call: `m opt`.

However, these tools depend on *two intermediates*:

   -

target/product/<DEVICE>/gen/EXECUTABLES/opt_intermediates/llvm/IR/Attributes.inc
   -

target/product/<DEVICE>/gen/EXECUTABLES/opt_intermediates/llvm/IR/Intrinsics.gen

I have enabled FORCE_BUILD_LLVM_COMPONENTS (see here
<https://cs.android.com/android/platform/superproject/+/android10-release:external/llvm/Android.bp;l=159>
)
and I can see there are relevant entries for what I want at lines: 148
<https://cs.android.com/android/platform/superproject/+/android10-release:external/llvm/Android.bp;l=148>
 and  154
<https://cs.android.com/android/platform/superproject/+/android10-release:external/llvm/Android.bp;l=154>
.

So, is my question is: is there a way to generate those 2 intermediate
files using the existing Android.bp setup on android10-release branch
<https://cs.android.com/android/platform/superproject/+/android10-release:external/llvm/>
?

Cheers,
Paschalis