Hello!

I'm building Android 10 in a Docker with overlay and getting the following
error:

Building Android

06:58:14 Build sandboxing disabled due to nsjail error. This may become
fatal in the future.

06:58:14 Please let us know why nsjail doesn't work in your environment
at:

06:58:14   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-building

06:58:14   https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=381517

https://github.com/google/nsjail

A light-weight process isolation tool, making use of Linux namespaces and
seccomp-bpf syscall filters (with help of the kafel bpf language)

I suppose this is not very helpful in my case for me as Docker is already
doing process isolation? I see it's possible to run nsjail but it requires
--disable_proc and --privileged.

I'm supposing nsjail exists to provide better performance?

Does it work well with Overlay FS? I'm trying to build for every branch
without copying over all source tree and output build objects.

Thanks,

Ricky