Hi,

Since distributions other than AOSP are off-topic I'll ask a more generic
question. I flashed my build on my device and seems it doesn't get past
bootlogo. Flashes bootlogo reboots straight into fastboot. Sometimes (very
rarely) I get a console-ramoops but sadly it's really garbled to make any
sense of it https://vomitb.in/X9UKdQmJ4u. Android 10 with the same device
tree worked; I'm essentially building only a system.img and using a
prebuilt vendor image from the manufacturer. When the manufacturer released
Android 11; I decided to move forward with the next version. Although I
have no luck. I did get a GSI to get past the bootlogo but the UI booted
and SystemUI kept crashing. I'm trying to find why a perfectly working
Android10 device tree when moved to Android 11 apart from libhwbinder and
libhidltransport being deprecated caused the device to not even boot. Any
help? Also I am using this tree for the most part with some changes.
https://github.com/MasterAwesome/android_device_xiaomi_laurel_sprout/. The
*lineage-17.1
*branch works but the *lineage-18.1 *branch does not. The 2 have very
minimal changes as far as I can see. Any help is much appreciated