Thank you for the tips!
I was building AOSP android-12.0.0_r11 and
android-msm-redbull-4.19-android12 kernel. However when I fastboot
flashall, it hangs on step2 (rebooting to userspace fastbootd) then throw
errors and fallback to recovery mode, showing some error like 'failed to
find /dev/block/.../misc'.

I think it's not about the vendor_boot.img but the vendor.img (which packs
all the .ko kernel modules) since I unpack and verify that the
vendor_boot.img  generate by AOSP and the kernel modules are same as those
from the kernel build.
Still trying to find a solution, or try Android 11 instead :<