We see there are bugs in -d option..It is accepting any random device
name too and attaching it self to first found device.

adb -d dd logcat is accepted - as dd does not exist it should report
the issue..

In the interest of other developers the -d takes value 1 to 16 and not
the names which gets displayed

1       emulator-tcp-5555       device  0

Regards,
Nagendra