Did any of you get the remote download to work? I am working on a
similar probelm.
The basic system is supposed to work like this: The user gets a
message containing a personalized "link" this link points to a
personalized application that gets downloaded and installed to the
phone.

The current APP works by sending an SMS that contains a url where the
user can download the application specifically a JAD file, that then
triggers a download and installation of the JAR on the users device.

Any help would be greatly apreciated

/Mikael