Huh? Is this a fair comparison?

Android is a preview release, not a shipped product.

I wouldn't care about another SDK update until the product is open
sourced where updates will be orders of magnitudes greater. The
current SDK and the ADC are enough incentives for experimenting and
establishing a base on the forthcoming Android market place. Let the
OHA teams concentrate on the initial shipped product--first impression
is of utmost importance.