Ideally I would like a Google run store that was loaded on all google
phones so all users to browse and rate apps. Maybe even watch a video
of the app in action before they made a purchase.
Have a very flexible sales scheme: free, free trial, one time
purchase, subscription, shareware, etc (anybody want to add to this
list?) Would like to offer multiple pay schemes for the same app.
Also, ideally it would allow some usage tracking so us developers
would know how much people use the app in general, do they use the GPS
parts, which screens are the stickiest, which phone model is the most
popular.
Also a system to easy notify users of app updates.

Am I missing anything?

David Shellabarger
www.goldfishview.com