Hi,

Thanks for your response. Certainly clarifies a few things.

The sample code has been immensely valuable in getting a better
understanding of the Android APIs. I totally understand the 'too many
things to do' problem, I have been guilty of that many times. However,
I would like to respectfully submit that a very large community of
developers is potentially relying on ApiDemos code to learn about
Android. "Well documented code" should be a key element of the
delivery and not simply whether the demo code works or not. There is a
lot of power behind the few lines of code that is not apparent at all.
Honestly, by 1.0 timeframe a large number of us might not even need to
look at this code. Now is when the comments will be most helpful.

Thanks again,

DS.