If no one else does it, I'll make it recognize the word 'cheeze!' (or
some other easier to recognize word) for a voice activated camera
'shutter' command. I need this to produce procedural material for hand
intensive installation manuals. Think "phone as a professor cam with
voice controls for videos or still photos"  This makes it a one person
operation and a camera phone is a better match for a mass produced
fixture. Think i-phone holder with a "macro wide angle lens" so that
the phone can be between you and a very close, arm lengths away
subject. Picture that i-phone on a welders mask. Flip it up. Set the
stage. Flip it down. Say Cheese! Next step.

Ed