Hello,

I have an issue with the definition of a style for my app.

I'd like to change the background color of the titles bar. I found
that the only way to do is to use styles and it's fine but ... I can't
succed in defining my styles.xml file from the documentation.

I read the doc on classes R.attr and R.styles and I did the following
styles.xml file (values are for test !) :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>

        <item name="android:background">#008</item>
        <item name="android:textColor">#008</item>

       <item name="android:windowTitleBackgroundStyle">@styles/
TitleStyle</item>
</resources>

But the line in MyTheme reject an error from the compiler : No
resource found that match the given name (<blabla name and values ...
blabla>)

Does anyone have an idea on the way of doing ? or anymore
documentation on "style" definition ?

Thanks a lot !