In my application, i saved downloaded files from server in the package
directory which means "data/data/com.../downloadFile/file". I just
found my method didn' work anymore in 0.9 SDK.

private void StreamToFile(String stream, String filePath){
        File file = new File(filePath);
        FileOutputStream fos;
        try{
                fos = new FileOutputStream(file);
                DataOutputStream dos = new DataOutputStream(fos);
                dos.writeBytes(stream);
                Log.i("info", "file create ok "+filePath);
        }
        catch (FileNotFoundException e)
        {e.printStackTrace();}
        catch (IOException e)
        {e.printStackTrace();}
}

I got a FileNotFoundException, it's weird this method works in M5.

So i change it, i create the directory and file by using the mkdirs()
and createNewFile() :
private void StreamToFile(String stream, String filePath){
        String path = filePath.substring(0, filePath.lastIndexOf("/") + 1);
        String fileName = filePath.substring(filePath.lastIndexOf("/") + 1);
        File directory = new File(path);
        if (!directory.exists()) {
                Log.i("info", "mkdirs "+directory.mkdirs());
                Log.i("info", "directory "+directory.exists());
        }
        File file = new File(directory, fileName);
        FileOutputStream fos;
        try{
                file.createNewFile();
                fos = new FileOutputStream(file);
                DataOutputStream dos = new DataOutputStream(fos);
                dos.writeBytes(stream);
        }
        catch (FileNotFoundException e)
        {e.printStackTrace();}
        catch (IOException e)
        {e.printStackTrace();}
}

mkdirs() return always false, is that mean we couldn't create
directory in data? But i tried in console, it works with command line.
I'm confused, anyone has idea?