I have two questions regarding the use of a TableLayout.

1) First of all, i am using a horizontal orientation.
The content of my TableLayout gets hidden at the bottom of the screen
if the title feature is not turned off.
if i use requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE);
then. all the contents fit well.

To me, it looks like it calculates the height needed for the
TableLayout and then just adds the title above it which pushes the
entire layout down and hence, some stuff gets hidden.
Is this an issue and if yes, was it there in the old SDK?
What would be a workaround?

2) My second question is regarding a TableRow. By default, the
layout_height for a table row and its children is set to WRAP_CONTENT.
If i need the row's layout_height property to be set to FILL_PARENT,
how can i do that?
Is it possible? or is there a possible workaround?

Thanks