hi Xav,

I not really familiar with jarsigner and keytool thing...

this is what I did...
1. as u said I export unsigning apk, then I use the apk on this two
command...
2. keytool -genkey -dname "cn=Wesley, ou=Wesley Soft, o=BJSG, c=MY" -alias
android -keypass and123 -keystore c:\mystore -storepass abc123 -validity 365

jarsigner -keystore C:\mystore -storepass abc123 -keypass and123 -signedjar
AndroidSubmarine.jar AndroidSubmarine.apk android

3. I try to install... using adb...

adb -s emulator-5554 install -r AndroidSubmarine.apk
1522 KB/s (0 bytes in 414131.000s)
        pkg: /data/local/tmp/AndroidSubmarine.apk
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES]

it return this error... can u help me???

Thanks for your times...
have a nice day...

Wesley...