Either you didn't set the setting you thought you did (perhaps you
didn't hit "save" after changing to digest?) or there was an error
setting it (always possible). The easiest thing to do when this
happens is to go and double check your settings, when I looked at
yours, you were set for email as messages arrive. I've gone ahead and
changed your delivery type to "Digest Email". Also I'd like to note
that this wouldn't be "spam" since the email is unsolicited.

Cheers,
Justin
Android Team @ Google