If I remove the line of "android:textColor", it backs to normal.

But I think the current scheme is still having a big problem for
developer.
For example, I created a TextView object with

<TextView android:id="@+id/txtResults"
  android:layout_width="fill_parent"
  android:layout_height="fill_parent" />

Then, I set the text using

tv.setText(Html.fromHtml("<font color=\"#FFC000\">This is a</font>

You can see that the colors of TextView won't be changed to dim color.
It does not have this problem in m5.

Is there any API for me to call for graying a TextView?