> Since the ContentProvider interface has a
> single insert, update, query, delete methods, and as far as I can see,
> you can only include one ContentProvider in your application.

ContentProviders are managed by their MIME type/URI patterns. An
application should be able to have several providers, or a single provider
that handles several sorts of data.

If you want a single ContentProvider to handle multiple URI patterns, use
a UriMatcher:

http://code.google.com/android/reference/android/content/UriMatcher.html

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)