Thanks for the reply.

Will the emulator support camera in the next version????
or
what hardware can I use for testing camera api, real mobile phone?????

and
I find the "http://www.tomgibara.com/android/camera-source"; for camera
capture.
But it cpature the image via the http, not from Camera API.
It works like this.
USB camera device -> webcam2000(<-run on my pc) ->  http  ->
(android sdk->)HttpURLConnection -> View.

Is it passible to link the android.hardware.Camera via http??????.
So that I can use it by Camera API, not by HttpURLConnection.
like this:
USB camera device -> webcam2000(<-run on my pc) ->  http  ->
(android sdk->)android.hardware.Camera  -> use Camera API -> View.

Brad.