Hi, I'm a totally newbie to the Android SDK.
I have been installed Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede), ADT 0.7.1 and Android
0.9 SDK with JRE 6 updated 7.
It seems weird when I follow the "Hello, Android!" guideline on Google
site.

First I encountered the problem of Android libray.
It seems eclipse won't include the .jar library file under the Android
directory automatically after create the HelloAndroid project, and I
have fixed this one.

However, after the ealier problem, when I try to run the example, the
eclipse told me "Could not find HelloAndroid.apk!", and stops.

Here is the message:
[2008-08-27 10:01:43 - HelloAndroid] ------------------------------
[2008-08-27 10:01:43 - HelloAndroid] Android Launch!
[2008-08-27 10:01:43 - HelloAndroid] adb is running normally.
[2008-08-27 10:01:43 - HelloAndroid] Could not find HelloAndroid.apk!

I have checked the posts on the forum, and try the possible
solutions : check "Installed JREs" in Window--Preferences--Java, and
the AndroidManifest.xml. But still can not fix it.

Does anyone met the same situation before? Pls help and Thx.

The following is the AndroidManifest.xml from HelloAndroid :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    package="com.android.hello">
    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <activity android:name=".HelloAndroid" android:label="@string/
app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>
</manifest>