Hello,
I have a problem with the new android 0.9 version.
In the previous version when I lauch from my application the execution
comes back to my application after I finish the call. But with the new
version a "Call log" application appears, I need to press the back
button to return to my application.
How can I come back to my application automatically once the call has
ended?

I'm launching the call in this way:

 runOnUiThread(new Runnable() {
           public void run() {
               Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_CALL,
Uri.parse(telUri));
               startActivity(intent);
           }
         });