These tests were against 0.9, and I have complained loudly about it
with any Google engineer that would listen.  The outlook looks bleak
to get these fixes in for 1.0.

Also, in my tests, the MediaPlayer buffers poorly.  It seems to take 2
- 5 seconds to even gear up and make a connection for some reason, and
then it seems to buffer more than is necessary in certain
circumstances.  I'd like to load a simple test up on the HTC Vogue and
see what more I can learn about how 0.9 behaves on real hardware.