Hi,

there was a discussion about “Acessing web services with ksoap“ a week ago.
The problem was that ksoap wasn’t working with the new Android SDK 0.9
anymore. There was also given a solution (changing the source of the
HttpTransport class in the original ksoap2 library):

Original
            connection = (HttpConnection) Connector.open(url,
Connector.READ_WRITE, true);
Modified
            connection = (HttpURLConnection) new URL(url).openConnection();

My problem is that there isn’t such a line in my ksoap2 library.

Does anyone know which version of ksoap2 I have to use and where I can
download it?

Thanks,
Christian Wiesbauer