It definitely applies to animations. Actually one of our limitations is that
a view can NOT be animated outside of its parent's bounds.

On Sep 18, 2008 12:01 PM, "Andrew Dupont" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got an animation that pushes an item in from the right side of
the screen. Right now, it animates so that you start to see the item
as soon as it enters the viewport; I want it to be invisible until
it's within the bounds of its view parent.

The parent has setClipChildren(true), but that doesn't seem to apply
to animations.

Cheers,
Andrew Dupont