Hi,

I'm looking for information about Android app versioning, in
particular with reference with the appstore system.

In this very moment I'm planning to develop an app with some static
contents (eg. music, background, video and pics), but within a couple
of months it will be possible to upgrade these static (incapsulated in
app) contents, and now I'm courious to know if I have to work on a
self-update system in my app, or can I handle these new versions by
appstore upgrade (eg. new versions app updates on iphone app store)?