I have a services that registers itself for boot completed event and
when started by the phone creates two new services in a thread using
startService function. My question is wthere the two newly created
services run in the same process as the servivce that created them or
in separate processes. When I run "ps" command on the ADB shell I see
separatre entries for each of the three services.

I am confused because I found this text in the descrption of Service
class
"Note that a new thread is not created for each Activity,
BroadcastReceiver, Service, or ContentProvider instance: these
application components are instantiated in the desired process (all in
the same process unless otherwise specified), in the main thread of
that process"

Please help me undretsand the concept.

Thanks,
-Anshul