> Mark Murphy wrote:
> If you are including xml-apis in your build, that might conflict with
> existing DOM and SAX implementations in Android. Try removing xml-apis
> from the build and see what happens.

removing xml-apis from the build path results in errors in a few scxml
classes.
One of which is SCXMLSerializer, I think i could spare this since the
Serializer is only called
from some test classes.

More tricky is that it also breaks Builtin.java which is a
central class within scxml. The only class needed from xml-apis is the
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
The TransformerException is thrown by org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI which
itself is part of xalan, which i still have in the build path.

But wouldn't that mean that the hole of xalan is incompatible to
android? Or the other way around, if xalan works on android it would
mean
that its inside use of java.xml.* succeeds. And that hence i could
find a way making it work for me as well.

Is there anyone who used xalan on android?