The helper methods have disappeared but you can still listen for the
Intent by using the String literal and extract the messages manually.

This thread has the details:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/c51383cc8761ffd5#

Cheers
Reto

----
Professional Android Application Development
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470344717?tag=interventione-20